Pet Health Plans (PHP)
At Marshalswick Veterinary Surgery we want to make preventative healthcare easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care possible. We believe that prevention is better than cure, and regular health checks provide an opportunity for early diagnosis of health problems that will help your pet to live a long and healthy life. Our Healthcare Plan covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks, whilst spreading the cost throughout the year by making monthly direct debits. In addition we offer one free consultation for all clients registered on the health plans.
The Marshalswick veterinary surgery provides your pet with:
- 10% off ALL veterinary care and medications.
- Yearly health check and annual vaccination
- Kennel cough vaccination at 50%
- A year’s supply of Flea control ( advocate)
- A year’s supply of worming control including lung worm.
- Microchip (if applicable)
- Clip nails /empty anal glands if applicable by a nurse twice a year.
- A six monthly vet health check in between annual boosters
- 15% dental procedures
- Monthly nurse clinics
- Selected Non prescription food at cost price
The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken entirely and exclusively at The village veterinary surgery and at no other veterinary clinics. Out-of-hours consultations & referrals are not eligible for discount.
Our Healthcare Plan is NOT insurance! We highly recommend for all pets to be insured!
How Do I Register for the Healthcare Plan?
You can register by phone on 01707274828, pick up a registration form from reception or do it online on....
For further information or a registration form, please speak to our reception team.
If you would like a registration form to be sent to you, please fill in your details and we will send you a registration form in the post.