Why choose us...
Marshalswick veterinary surgery is a local, independent, vet owned practice that delivers a new standard of animal care in St Albans.
We have created a brand new, purpose-built premises, containing the most up to date, and exclusive facilities available, to make sure that both you and your pet will have a pleasant, professional experience while visiting our practice.
- We have a team of dedicated, caring and highly committed staff who are constantly striving to provide the best care possible for your pet
- Our 4 veterinary surgeons have vast experience in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery
- We have 5 qualified and caring nurses helping run the practice smoothly, as well as managing anaesthetics and running nurse clinics
- Our surgery has the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accreditation
- Our progressive and enthusiastic team of vets and nurses have a diverse range of interests and expertise including internal medicine, orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging and dentistry
- We have recently been awarded a silver certificate as a cat friendly practice to make visits for cats less stressful and more enjoyable
- Our team of vets and veterinary nurses provide a professional and friendly service. The welfare of your pet is always our priority. We all have pets, (some more than others!) and understand the highs and lows of owning a pet - the fun but also the worry when things don't go right